A complete, easy-to-use and affordable online system designed specifically to survey departing health center employees.
The National Association of Community Health Centers (NACHC) in partnership with Insightlink Communications has developed ExitPulse, an online exit survey system. ExitPulse is the outcome of a coordinated development process between NACHC, health center representatives and Insightlink, a national and international provider of employee exit and satisfaction survey systems. The questionnaire for departing employees was customized specifically for use by health centers and has been fully tested for both content and usability.
With ExitPulse, health centers can easily survey departing employees to track their reasons for leaving and their attitudes toward the health center. Through the NACHC ExitPulse system, all survey results are available in real-time and can be accessed using the ExitPulse online reporting functions.
These findings can then be compared to the aggregate results from all participating health centers nationwide. Comparisons to the national aggregate database will help health centers design effective retention strategies.
The NACHC ExitPulse system is available at a reasonable annual subscription fee and a preferred cost to NACHC members.
- Easy to use for both health center administrators and departing employees
- Real-time reports including charts and graphs
- Validated questionnaire
- System fully tested by health center representatives
- Comparisons to national NACHC ExitPulse database
- Subscription includes online users manual, online data analysis guide and personal technical assistance